Mixed income. Protecting the needs of neighborhoods in which we work is critical to our strategy. In this way, we’re able to integrate many levels of affordability, while communities, villages, and towns remain diverse, accessible, and unique.
Mixed Use. We integrate residential, hospitality, retail, public spaces, and transportation so large-scale developments can transform barren landscapes into thriving environments. The benefits are many: local shops see a rise in business, while neighbors can explore new public spaces. A locale’s future successes are then built upon these foundations.
Roca Properties is currently exploring a range of Tri-State-area investment opportunities according to the following criteria:
• Land zoned for rental, and for-sale housing, of varying densities and types.
• Land zoned for retail, mixed-use, and transit-oriented development.
• Existing multi-family properties, retail, and office/warehouse spaces suitable for redevelopment, adaptive reuse, and value-add opportunities.
• Urban core and waterfront re-development.
• Stabilized assets at opportunistic pricing.